Monday, October 20, 2008

Welcome Baby Wyatt!!






YEA!!! Baby Wyatt has finally arrived!! For those of you who don't know my older sister Ginny had her baby on October 15, 2008 around 1:30 am. He was 7 lbs 3 oz and 19 inches long. I am glad that he is here!! He has beautiful blond hair and is a doll!! Despite the terrible delivery.


I was so blessed I was able to keep her 2 girls at my home while she was in the hospital. They were so good and I will tell you I cant believe the difference between boys vs. girls. Hunter and Easton loved having them here and sat up until after midnight talking (well Easton kept talking :)!!! )


I have to vent a little bit though. Having a baby should be a fun experience that you remember for a long time and I have to tell you after talking to my sister and hearing about what a horrible experience she had because of her nurse I felt really bad! To make a long story short the nurse spilled my sisters own vomit all over her, and after the birth of her son dropped the bowl where the put the placenta and after birth and splattered her with it and just when you think it cant get worse she ran her into the wall 3 times taking her to the mothers room. I believe that my sister should get a considerable discount on her bill for her delivery!!

Also a special thanks to Sherri for letting me borrow her camera so I could get these pictures of baby Wyatt.

No comments: