Sunday, October 19, 2008

Frampton Family




























After seeing the pictures taken with Betty my mom's sister decided to have their pictures taken. They turned out so amazing!! I have been so blessed to come from such a great family with so many amazing people who have been such a influence to me in my life!! They have been a large part of who I have become today because of their loving, caring nature. They would do anything for anyone!! You will never find a more loving family than mine (both sides)!! I love my family so much and my family means more to me than anything in this world. It makes me sad when I see our family's lives getting to be so busy that we aren't able to do as much as we would like to do together.

Also the song You Are My Sunshine is one my blog just for them. This is my mom's sisters song. They sing it every time they get together. One of my fondest memories is going up the canyon and having them all sing it around the camp fire!!

No comments: