Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween Every One!!!





Every year we start our Halloween ventures out at Great Grandma Frampton's house. We had so much fun!! Every year a lot of her leaves have fallen on the ground and I get some of the cutest pictures at her house with the kids. I am going to see if I can have pictures taken their with my family next year its a great place to have pictures taken.






After Trick or Treating Grandma's the kids went out and played in the leaves. Hunter was suppose to be collecting leaves for a school project so great grandma pulled out the rake and was knocking down some large leaves for him to take to school. The kids loved having the leaves fall on them. As the leaves fell Hunter and Easton ran around filling their trick or treat baskets with leaves (which I think they liked more than the candy)!!




Then I took advantage of having the kids at grandma's I took some pictures of them in the family tree.









Next we went to Grandma Godfrey's to spend time with the family. We had yummy potato soup and then went trick or treating with all the grand kids.





Over by my parents house live the owner of Pegleg Paintball. He decks his yard out every year with big blow ups and a grave yard and 2 full size hearses. We walked around his yard and stopped for a few pictures.





Next we went to grandma and grandpa Greene's and had the kids picture taken with them and then came home. It was a fun filled Halloween night.

1 comment:

Debra Goodey said...

I love the pictures of the kids in the leaves, too cute!!