Monday, October 20, 2008

Deer Hunt 2008





Every year Russell and his family go on the Muzzle Loader deer hunt together. Its a fun family trip. While the boys go hunting we stay back to camp and scrapbook and ride 4-wheelers. This year we were really lucky because not only did Russell's mom, dad, and sister and her little girl go, along with 2 of Shelly's kids. His Uncle DeR and his entire family came out.



Russell's Cousin Jode has 2 boys and they are the cutest boys!!! They are so nice to my kids and Hunter and Easton adore them!! They shoot with them, ride 4-wheelers and even went hunting for birds together. It was a lot of fun.


It was Funny, before we got to camp they were having quite a problem with Wasp's and So Russell's uncle DeR had gone into town and gotten some bug spray and I was making some bracelets and looked out the window and there all his family sat with there bug spray killing as many wasps as they could before the rest of the family showed up. Of course you know me I had to get a picture of it!!




Because Betty is so small I didn't go on a 4-wheeler ride until Russell could take me because I obviously couldn't drive. The last day we went into this area that was so beautiful. The Aspens were changing colors and there was a road that as you can see was surrounded by nothing but aspens. It was beautiful and Russell was a doll and let me stop and take several pictures of them on the ride. It was a fun trip!!

1 comment:

The Stoddard's said...

This is exactley what I picture your cute family doing with your extra time. What cute pictures! We should get togethersoon! Camille