Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Fun at Cornbelly's






Brooklyn, Cameron, Jaycee, Hunter & Easton


A few weeks ago Russell and I tried to take the kids to Cornbelly's and we were there for about 10 minuets and it was so cold that we ended up getting tickets to come back and so last night we went with the Watkins family. It was a great night for going out it was quite warm and there was a slight breeze for a few minuets but it was fun.





We did the hay ride, and as you can see Russell and Jay did bull riding, and they had a princess land where Betty and I sat in Cinderella's pumpkin coach. They also had a play land, the big blow up monster and the cow train ride plus so much more. It was a lot of fun!! Thanks for going with us Watkin's clan!!


Oh yea Jay had me take the cutest picture of him and Shaleen and I have to posts it!! Aren't they cute!!!

2 comments:

G said...

Hey I would love to see that tape. If you can get me a copy that would be great
Thanks

Debra Goodey said...

Hey Mindy, I love that even Betty's warm hat has a bow on it. You do girls awesome:) I also love that great big chair!