Monday, July 7, 2008

She's My BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!





I would have never thought that Russell and I would have a Red headed little girl!! I tried to get a good picture of her hair, but its hard to see from a picture so you will need to come and see for yourself. She is so precious and sweet!! I have had a blast with this sweet little girl! I love the bows, the pink, and the fun girly things!!! Its fun to have a change from blue for a little while and I cant wait to be able to paint her finger nails! I think my little sister painted my nieces fingers when she was a few weeks old.

The boys also love her. Every morning Hunter and Easton fight over who gets to hold her. Easton is always wanting to hold her and carry her to others. We had a neighbor boy over today and he thought that it was gross that Easton kissed Betty on the lips!! I am so glad that I have such a loving family that isn't afraid to show it!!

Betty is now a week old and she is still as tiny as ever. I put her in a preemie outfit yesterday and the hole to put her arm through went 1/2 way down her chest. I cant believe how small she is. With Hunter and Easton they wore preemie outfits for 1 week and then they were too big. I wonder how long Betty will be wearing them.



3 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

Holy cow! She is so tiny! I think she looks like Easton. You can totally tell they're brother and sister! I'm so glad you got your little girl and you get to enjoy the frilly things in life! :)

Ginny Connelly said...

Mindy,
Betty is so small and so sweet. I am so glad that you finally got a little girl to do all the fun mom and daughter things. I know you will really enjoy having a little girl when the boys are gone spending their time hunting with their dad.

Debra Goodey said...

"Beautiful" is right. I love all the bows. I can't wait to hold her. It was sad to see her for such a brief moment yesterday and not be able to hold her.