Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hunter & Easton Go WAKE BOARDING!!!

Can you believe it?? I couldn't!! We were so excited there is a family in our ward the Jaussi's that we have been trying to go wake boarding with for over a week and we finally had to schedule a day to go out with them! Monday was the day we went out together for family night. They like to ski and they have been teaching their oldest boy how to ski and when Hunter seen his ski's he wanted to try. Because they have to be strong enough to hold the rope themselves Russell talked Hunter into trying to wake board with him first which is a trick that one of his friends did with his kids when they were small and I didn't think that Hunter would try it but he did and LOVED it!!

Because Hunter liked it so much and Easton has to do everything Hunter dose he wanted to try it as well. I didn't think he would do it for sure and next thing I knew they were both up and Easton was grinning from ear to ear!! They both had a blast and are already talking about wanting to go out today and board again!! Thanks for going out with us Jaussi's it was so much fun!! I cant wait to go out with your family again!!


3 comments:

Kim said...

Holy Crap!!! Russell is very talented to be able to hang onto his boys and the rope. Amazing. Those are some fun pictures though. Betty is beautiful. Isn't having a girl so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am impressed! Looks like they had a ton of fun. Thanks for sharing Betty with me at the Greene party...she is a doll.

G said...

Russ... you are such a good dad!! I love ya bunches cuz!!