Friday, July 18, 2008

Summer Fun



Today we had a fun filled day!! This morning Sherri and I put both Betty and Jaylee in the American Fork Steel days baby contest!! They were both beautiful and although they didn't win I still think that they are the most beautiful girls around!

Then that night went out on the boat with my cousins and their daughter!! As usual I had a blast on the boat! Earlier that afternoon my girlfriend Sherri bought me several outfits for Betty to wear. (Thanks Sherri) I put one of those outfits in my diaper bag just in case and it ended up being a good thing because she blew out of her diaper and so I changed her into one of the onsie shirts that I got from her and I couldn't resist putting on some sunglasses that I had in the diaper bag and she looked so dang cute!! I had a hard time getting them to say on her face because she is still so small but I still think she looks amazingly cute!! I love how she is holding her hand next to the glasses in the first picture posing for me!!



Thanks for going out with us Cameron and Laura it was a lot of fun!

6 comments:

Ginny Connelly said...

Mindy,
Betty is so sweet and so small. I love her so much. I am so glad that we are great sisters and can always get together and have a fun time. I love you!!!!

G said...

Mindy,
Your blog is cute. Send me your email and I will add you to mine.
Twink4299@hotmail.com
Amie jo

Dave and Sherri said...

Min, I need to watch your blog more. You've done TONS of posts! I've had to catch up. So fun! Thanks for being such a great blogger :) Betty does look dang cute in that onesie, and the sunglasses are to DIE for! :) Where's the post of Hunter loosing his second tooth? :)

Trying to be said...

Cam and I had so much fun with you guys! Thanks again for inviting us! Betty was such a trooper, and did awesome! :)

Unknown said...

What a tiny, cute baby!! Congratulations, you did good!

Becca J said...

Hi Mindy! This is Becca, Sherri's SIL. PRECIOUS PICTURES!! I just can't get over how tiny little Betty is. I want to meet her :)