Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Hunter!!





















Happy Birthday Hunter & Braxton!!

Hunter turned 5 on Saturday and has been lucky to be born on the same day as his cousin Braxton. The year that Hunter was born Braxton use to say that Hunter was his birthday present. It was cute.

So they did a party for Braxton on Saturday that was a water party and we did Hunters party on Monday. At Braxton's birthday party they did a pool/water party. They had a blast soaking everyone with their water guns including grandma!!




Hunters birthday party was on Monday and the poor boy he was so excited to open his presents and of course me being the mom I wanted to video him opening the gifts but the battery was dead on the video camera so I wanted to plug it into a plug at the pavilion. So I had Hunter move over by the pole and Russ took the metal cover off and it fell and hit Hunter in the head and cut his head open. You will see a picture on the slide where Russell, Jay and I are all looking at Hunters head to see if we were going to have to leave and take him to get stitches. Thank goodness they decided after my father in law Kim and Jay looked at the cut we didn't have too!! Hunter ended up opening his gifts and loving them!! Thanks to all of you for coming to the party! It was a blast! Its always fun being around family and friends!! Thanks also to Sherri for taking such amazing pictures for me!!

4 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

This is so great! I love all the pictures you put on here. I'm glad some of them turned out for you. I like the song that plays too - you're so creative!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HUNTER AND BRAXTON!
Can't wait to see you in a few hours!
Love
me

The Red Hen said...

Mindy,

Thanks for your comments on my blog! I'm so glad you found me! I would love to get together with you and Sherri. The party looked so fun. You are so creative!

Love,
Jana

Audrey said...

Mindy,
I am so glad I found your blog through Sherri's. now maybe we can keep in better touch! Betty is so adorable.

Debra Goodey said...

Cute birthday pictures! Everyone looked like they were having so much fun.

I love that I got to hold little Betty in RS two weeks in a row. She is so beautiful!