Friday, July 10, 2009

Picture Fun

I have been so excited to get some pictures of Betty lately and I have just been so busy so last night we ended up canceling out boating trip because of the wind so I grabbed Betty and my camera and her cute skirt that my sweet girlfriend taught me how to make! (thanks a ton Sherri for teaching me how to do these and for the amazing bow! She looks AMAZING)! and went out to take some pictures of her on my grass and then of course the sprinklers turned on so my sweet neighbor said I could go to her house and take them so that's what I did! and then I got up first thing this morning went into this new website that Sherri told me about called picnik.com (which I love) and uploaded this pictures and I had to post them because they turned out AMAZING! Boy do I LOVE to take pictures! I cant wait until I can get me a professional camera so I can capture more of these kind of moments!!












4 comments:

Becky Rasmussen said...

Mindy, she is seriously TOO cute. What an adorable dress!

Dave and Sherri said...

I LOVE it! That website is amazing huh? I'm glad you got some great shots of Betts - You really could do this as a profession. :) I can't wait to get home and mess around with it more myself.

Kim said...

Those pictures are amazing and Betty is soooo cute. I totally thought you had them professionally done. Nice job, and thanks for sharing the website. I will have to check it out.

Anonymous said...

I don't think you need a professional camera. These are AMAZING!