Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to ..... ME!!!


Today is my Birthday!! I had such a good day! First thing in the morning I was surprised to having 2 of my best friends at the door Sherri and Crystal with balloons, a sign,breakfast (that was suppose to be in bed but I had been up since 7:00 thanks to Betty :) ~)and bearing gifts. They were so sweet they made me this sign for all to see. I also have to say Crystal BEAT me :) with a blow up hammer 30 times!!! Tee Hee!! (Love ya Crystal)

Sherri gave me a 30 things we love about Mindy list and a cute sign that says a true friend warms you with their presence, Trusts you with their secrets and remembers you in their prayers and a cute flower clip for my hair. Crystal gave me a fancy watch to match all outfits that I have.

The day kept getting better loaded with phone calls from my sister Ginny and her girls singing to me, my Mom, My Mother in law, My SIL's Misty and Shelly singing to me, my sweet friend Shaleen, and gal so many I would have to go through my caller ID to list them all. I can say I was either on the phone or at the door all day.

I received so many gift from my sweet friends and neighbors. I received a bottle of Sparkling Cider from Bonnie, some room spray and a candy bar from Annie, a room defuser from Erin, a $25.00 gift card and my own little cake from Shaleen, some lotion from the R.S. Presidency, Bath and Body works lotion and home made sugar cookies (that are to die for) from Holli, a card and $65.00 from my grandma. and then was taken to dinner to one of my favorite places Outback!! and more birthday wishes on FB then I could ever imagine!! I have to also add to my surprise that when I went to load the kids in the car to go to dinner Sherri, Crystal and Hunter had written all over the windows of my car. Happy Birthday, you look good for being 30 and we love you! So everyone who I drove past knew it was my birthday. I also stopped at Hollywood Video to rent a movie to watch tonight and we had a free rental and I got a 2nd because it was my b-day so I was able to rent 3 movies for $5.00 YEA!!

Thanks to everyone who made my day sooo special!! I am so lucky to be surrounded by so many amazing people!! I am truly Blessed!! Thanks to all of you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your day was wonderful you deserved every second of it well except Betty waking you up! Happy Birthday Min we love ya

Dave and Sherri said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday - you deserve a special day all dedicated to you! :)