Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Hunter


K - I have to start out by saying I have realized that I am not a good picture taker when I have other tasks that I am trying to do so I don't have near the pictures I should have, (Sherri I need you, She is usually my picture taker) So Hunter was born 6 years ago on July 26th. He was lucky enough to be born on the same day as one of he cousin's Braxton. So Happy Birthday to Braxton too!! We decided to have a pool party for Hunter and his friends and family. Thanks to my neighbors Amber and Kerri for letting us use their blow up slide. We ended up putting some warm water in a small pool so when they got cold they could sit in there and get warm. It was not the warmest day so needless to say they spent most of the time in the small pool. Hunter is so lucky to have so many people who love him! Thanks to all who came and helped us celebrate him and for giving him such great gifts! He love them all!!


1 comment:

Dave and Sherri said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hunter - looks like you had a smashing time :)