Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hunters 1st Day of Kindergarten


This was a picture of Hunter at his Kindergarten Testing day with his teacher Mrs. Ray.


I cant believe Hunter is big enough to be going to Kindergarten. As you can see in the pictures that he is really excited! He is so ready for school to start and I know he is also Really excited about being able to ride the Bus. :)

Here is Hunter Getting off the bus. We were so excited for them to come. All of us moms were standing waiting for the bus to come and it was 30 minuets late!! Good thing Sherri helped me out and went and picked up Easton from school for me I would have missed getting Hunter from off the bus for sure. Thanks Sherri!!

2 comments:

Debra Goodey said...

Hunter is such a handsome boy! Our little boys are growing up :(

Dave and Sherri said...

I'm glad Hunter is doing so well in Kindergarten - he's growing up so much! What a handsome kid!