Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy 9th Year Anniversary Sweetie


To celebrate our anniversary we spent the day today in Park City. We road the ski lift and then the roller coaster down the mountain. It was great spending time with him. We had a blast!



Russell and I have been married for 9 years on the 19th. I am so grateful for my friend and Russell's Cousin Amie Greene for setting us up on that blind date 14 years ago! I Love Russell so much. He is an amazing husband. Like all couples we have had our trials over years and we have grown closer together because of them.

I want to highlight some of the AMAZING things that he does every day! He tells me every day how beautiful I am and how much he loves me. He does phone call check-in's every day and when he calls he says hi beautiful or hello gorgeous or hey sexy just checking in to see how your days going. Our phone conversations last about 5 min or less but means more to me than anything. He never walks past me without giving me a love tap or brushing his hand across my back.

He gave a lesson in church about 6 weeks ago about whats your last words going to be to wife and family. He told a story given in General Conference about a man who was going to be killed and was given a last letter to write to his family and could only use 50 words and he read it to Elder Quorum. He asked them what will your last 50 words be because you never know when it will be your time to go. Russell never leaves the house with out me knowing how much he loves me and how much I mean to him.

Russell is an Amazing father! He will do anything for them and as most of you know all it takes is a please dad for him to give in and get them what ever they want. (sometimes not the greatest thing but the kids love it) He loves to wrestle with the kids and takes them to any kind of fun thing that he is doing that they can go to. He is the best dad and husband and father any one could have and I am so grateful he is mine!!! I love you sweetheart! Happy Anniversary!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww so cute! Well its good to see some people still believe in faithful, happy never-ending love marriages. Happy Anniversary you two

Dave and Sherri said...

Looks like you had a great day! I'm glad you were able to celebrate with your sweetheart. Happy anniversary!!

Debra Goodey said...

Looks like a fun day out with your hubby! Congratulations!

Becky Rasmussen said...

Congratulations!!! As you look over the problems you've had in retrospect isn't it so fun to say, "I made it through, and I did it with my best friend!"