Monday, August 17, 2009

Betty is WALKING!! AGHHH!

I am so excited and sad at the same time because my little princess is growing up soo fast! On Friday we went to my sister in laws house and my B.I.L. put her a few steps in front of him and she took a few steps and then fell. I think that got her wheels in her head spinning thinking hey I can do this. So this morning I stood her up and she would talk a few steps and then fall and within about 30 minuets she was wanking 8-10 steps and then sit. Its only a matter of a few days and I am sure she will be running all over the place.

5 comments:

Jared, Keri,Ashlyn,Anderson & Jaxon said...

You're right Mindy. Anyday and Betty will be running. Ashlyn is into everything now that she has been walking. It didn't take her long to figure it out the walking and then running. She wants to be so independent now and wants to walk all the time. Good Luck!

Ginny Connelly said...

Yay...I am so glad to see she is finally mobile. Now you'll really have to keep your eye on her.

Dave and Sherri said...

GO BETTY LOU! Love it! She is doing so good - she looks like a walking 4 month old though - I'll be very curious to see how many people watch her. :) Cute video!

Debra Goodey said...

Oh, I love those first steps. Betty is so cute and about to be into everything. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

She is just too darn cute. And I have to say I love the family pics on the left side of your blog. They are fantastic.