Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Spring Surprise!!





Today I was cleaning my house and Hunter said mom you need to hurry and come here!! I went running into our garage and there against the wall was this bird. It was hiding its head in its wing so I was afraid it was hurt. I went to pick it up and it flew across my garage and landed in the corner were our BBQ was so I went over and picked it up. It tried to fly out of my hand so after we took a few pictures with it we I figured if it didn't fly away I would have Russell deal with it and thankfully after the picture with all the kids I went into my driveway, opened my hand and away it flew! YEA, Robins mean spring it right around the corner!

3 comments:

Ginny Connelly said...

That looks like a baby chicken to me. You should have kept it to see what it grew up to be. :)

Dave and Sherri said...

That is really cool you guys were able to catch that bird. What a fun memory! Did you name him? :)

Dave and Sherri said...

Not to leave 2 comments on one post - but did you notice in the bottom picture you can really see Betty's red hair?! That really should have been mine! :)