Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday









Happy Easter everyone. I wanted to start out this post letting everyone know how much I love my family. I am so grateful for Jesus Christ and what he went through for me to be able to live with them forever. I have a testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I know this gospel to be true. I have had many experiences in my life testifying to me that this is true. I am grateful that I was born in the United States and in Utah. I am grateful that I was raised in the gospel and grateful that I get to raise my children in the gospel.





For those of you who know me I love any chance to be able to buy things for my family to let them know how much I love them. Easter is no different but I didn't want to have my kids believing that we celebrate Easter so that the Easter Bunny will come. Hunter is really smart and would have figured out that the Easter Bunny is just someone in a bunny costume as well so we started a tradition that I did as a kid for my kids which was doing a scavenger hunt with clues that tell the kids why we celebrate Easter. As soon as we got home from church I went through out the house and yard and set the clues and then followed them taking pictures and videoing them as they found them. One of the clues took them to my scrapbook room where I had downloaded a video about the life of Christ and his last days to watch. it was a lot of fun! I look forward to doing it again next year.







2 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

I love lots of pictures. Betty did look amazing and the boys were so handsome. I wish I could see your dress better. We'll just have to get together and you can model it :) I love the last two pictures of Betty - sleeping then crying. I have lots of those :)
You're such an amazing mother! I'm glad I get to watch you.

Us Craven's said...

Mindy-you all look so great! The kids are so dang cute- I love your spirit, I always have-you are a special lady!