Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Our Print in the World!







Today one of Russell's friends came to our house and poured the concrete pad behind our house. I was doing my never ending laundry and after a few minuets thought its too quite where are the boys. So I went out to look for them and found them helping do the concrete. The guys were great and let them but as you know it looked like kids had done it and one of they guys said we are going to let them do this section and leave their print on the pad and I said no it needs to look good but then I thought, Hey lets do their hand prints while its wet! So with the help of Derek (thanks) we put their hand prints in the corner! I am so glad to have this cherished memory and reminder of how small my sweet kids were at one time, every time I go out side in the back yard!