Wednesday, March 4, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERRI!!





This is a tribute to one of my very best friends!! Today is her birthday and I wanted to take a few minuets to say how glad I am that she was born!!! She has been such a blessing to me in my life. She is everything that a best friend could ever be!

Sherri is truly amazing at everything she does!! She is an amazing mother, friend, wife and anything other kind of title she has been given! She has truly blessed my life! I don't know what I would do with out having the blessing of her in my life because that is what she is a blessing!!

Sherri you are one of a kind! There is no one else in this world who is as amazing as you are! You magnify everything that you do and make anything and everything you do or are involved in better! You are so Christ like. You set such a good example for me and you make me a better person! I love how positive you are! It doesn't matter what is going on you always seem to see the good in it and I love that about you! You are so kind, giving and loving!

I love our shopping trips, phone calls and outings! Its a blast hanging out with you and my kids just love to come to your home and play with your girls! Thank you for being a friend to laugh with, cry with, celebrate with, morn with! Thank you for donating your talents to helping me with all my projects over the years and for always being there for me and my family no matter what and for loving me the way that I am! I am so glad that we are friends and that you are a part of my life!! Happy Birthday!!

Love Mindy

1 comment:

Dave and Sherri said...

Oh Min! You're just the best friend anyone could ever ask for! I'm over here bauling! Thanks a lot :) You truly are an example to me and the best friend I could ever have! You're my personal angel! Thanks for the tribute and the amazing words! I HONESTLY can't tell you how much they made my day! Love you tons! xoxo