Monday, March 9, 2009

Betty gets teeth!!!




Can you believe it my little girl is growing up!! She has her 2 bottom teeth. This is a good and a bad thing! The good thing is she can eat more foods and well its just plain cute. This is a bad thing because I am still nursing and well 2 nights ago at 11:00 at night she woke up hungry so I started to feed her and she bit me! If it wasn't 11:00 I promise the entire neighborhood probably would have heard it! needless to say I am sooo swollen and sore that every time I go to feed her again I want to cry. So last night I tried to give her a bottle because I just couldn't nurse her it hurt too bad and well after a while she finally took the bottle because I think she finally figured that it was all she was going to get. Hopefully I can get her to take a bottle for a few more days and give me time to heal!!

3 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

She has 2??? They came in fast! She looks so cute - although I do have to ask... WHERE'S HER BOW??? :) She's a doll! I can't wait until all our kids are healthy again so we can get together.

Debra Goodey said...

Ouch! Teething can be painful for mommy as well as baby. I don't think I've ever seen Betty without a bow in her hair. I miss seeing you at church and holding little Betty.

Becky Rasmussen said...

I'm sorry! That's no fun at all. Holy Cow! She's growing so big. What a sweetie.