Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fun With Aunt Ginny






There's something about Ginny! I am so blessed to have such an amazing sister!! I love her so much. For the first few years of my married life I would see my sister at family functions and we would chat every once in a while but we weren't that close. I remember when I was pregnant with Hunter she called me a little more and then a day after Hunter was born she helped unpack my house with my mom because he was born 1 day after moving into our new home. From that day on she called me every day. I was so excited and looked forward to her phone calls every morning before I started my day. It soon got to the point to where if I didn't hear from her by a certain time I would call her!

It has been almost 6 years and we still talk to each other at least once a day and most of the time twice if not more! I am so grateful for my sweet sister! She is one of the most kind hearted loving person I know. She is always doing for others and touching peoples lives all around her. She one of my best friends and I am so blessed to have her in my life. My kids also love her so much! My boys always ask when they can play with her girls and I only wish that they lived a little closer so that we could spend more time together.

Last Sunday we went to my moms for my nephews birthday party (Happy Birthday Jayden) and Ginny was holding Betty and playing with her and she was laughing and smiling! I had to get pictures of it because it was so cute and because I have pictures of her playing with my boys where they were babies having them laugh and smile and I couldn't miss out on this one as well.!! Thank you so much for being such a great Aunt and Sister!! I Love you Ginny!!!

2 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

You are SO lucky to have such an amazing sister! I think I caught the Ginny bug too! I LOVE talking to her and spending time with her when I can as well. You two are truly blessed to have each other. There is nothing better than a sister! :)
Love ya Ginny!

Ginny Connelly said...

You guys are soooo silly. It's fun to be around all of the fun babies. How can you not just grab them and gobble them up. I am so blessed to have such a great family and such great friends. Love you Mindy and Sherri.