Friday, November 28, 2008

Pictures With Santa


We went and took the kids to the Mall to see Santa. They were so excited but I have decided that I am going to have to come up with a new story of Santa for Hunter. After we left the mall he asked me if that was the real Santa and I said yes did you notice that he had real hair and a beard and he said that he didn't have a big belly and that he is loosing his hair on his head.
.
Because I had already told him that it was the real Santa I didn't feel like I could now change my story to being an elf that is helping Santa so I told him, do you remember the movie Santa Clause and how during the year he changes to be skinny and have brown hair and when it gets closer to Christmas he grow white hair and a beard and gets a big belly in time for Christmas? That his hair was just gr owning in from being brown and that he will get his belly as it gets closer to Christmas.
.
He is getting to smart and I feel that is wont be too many years until he figures it out :( It was a lot of fun shopping with them.

3 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

SO CUTE!!! I just showed Chlo and asked her if she'd get her picture taken with that Santa - she said, "uh, NO" I think she's still afraid of him... Wimp! :) Thanks for sharing!

Debra Goodey said...

Totally darling picture with Santa!

G said...

You'll have to ask JoDe but I believe, that the santa at the Provo mall is the one that she told the boys was the real santa and the rest were the elves. So When they went to the mall they knew they were seeing the "real santa" and that that is what he "really looks like"