Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The BIG BEAR!!



I started to work on this post and realized that I never did my post of the newest addition to our home. After over $200.00 damage to my home and help from my father in law, and neighbor we finally have it here!! Keep in mind when we were drawing the plans for our home over a year ago the office was built just for this mount. This is Russell's Grizzly Bear that he shot in Alaska. The guide that took them on the hunt said that this is one of the biggest bears that has ever been taken as long as he has been guiding and I think it was like over 25 years.






Today we went to Russell's dads house and spent some time over there while Russell helped move in his bear and hang his Buffalo. The kids were really excited while they were there and wanted me to take some pictures of them with the animals. I have to say I never thought I would think that having all these animals on the walls would be pretty but after seeing Russell's dads Buffalo I think that the mount turned out good and I wish that we had one in our home to add to Russell's collection.




I also had to post some pictures of my sister in law. She came while we were there and she looks amazing she has lost over 100 lbs on her own all by eating better and walking - get this over 8 miles a day 4 in the morning and 4 at night!! She's done an amazing job and I just had to brag about her and give her some props!!! Great Job Misty!!!!

No comments: