Tuesday, November 18, 2008

How Cute!!













O.K. I had to post these pictures!! I am so excited!! I have a girl friend of mine who's mom makes all kinds of crochet hats. I was visiting her a few weeks ago and she was showing me all the hats that her mom had made (Which are AMAZING) and I asked if she could make one for Betty and Look at how dang cute this hat is!! She made it adjustable so that I can make it smaller or bigger as her head grows!! I couldn't help it!! I had to come home and take some pictures of her wearing the hat!! Isn't it so dang cute!! Thanks so much Amanda's mom for making this hat for Betty I love it!!

7 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

Are you kidding me? That hat is SO cute! I love the picture of her on the brown chair holding her toes. So fun! I can't believe how many posts you've done since I've checked last either. I've missed a lot :)

Becky Rasmussen said...

Too stinking cute!

Unknown said...

Très beaux enfants, félicitation poure cette belle famille ^^

http://leblog2jim.blogspot.com

Kim said...

Betty is so adorable and I love the hat. I can't believe how fast she is growing. I'm glad you had a chance to update your blog

Debra Goodey said...

Now that's an adorable hat!

natskeen said...

I love the hat! Betty is so cute! Hope you guys have a happy thanksgiving!!

Anonymous said...

She is too dang cute!