Wednesday, September 3, 2008

4 - Generation Pictures



I was so excited!! I have been waiting for this day ever since I found out that I was having a girl!! I have wanted to get a 4 - generation picture taken with my family and we went and had the pictures taken today!! I am so excited. I have ordered 10 X 13 size pictures of the 4 generation hands picture, the close up of Betty in her blessing dress and the picture of Betty with my grandma.

As most of you know Betty was named after both my grandma's Betty after my mom's - mom who is in the picture with us and Faye after my dads mom who died when I was 10 years old. Both of them have been great influences in my life and I know that by having Betty named after them will give her big shoes to fill which I know she will!! I was so excited to have these pictures taken today. I was brought to tear while picking out these pictures!! I am so excited to finally have these pictures and I will treasure them FOREVER!!

I also have pictures of my family taken as well and I have to say, I my be prejudice but I think I have some of the cutest kids around!! I love the picture of Russ with Betty!

11 comments:

Ginny Connelly said...

Mindy,
I love the way the pictures turned out. I am so shocked that Sears did such a great job. It looks like you went to a top of the line photo studio. Betty is growing and changing so fast. I swear that every time I see her she looks different.

DotteeO said...

Oh my...how precious! There are just some things in life that are so beautiful and your pictures of 4generations are priceless!

Allmanova Rodinka said...

Mindy, these are some beautiful pictures. Dottee hit the spot - I cannot say it better. Love ya!

Kim said...

I loved the pictures!! They are so beautiful, and you will treasure them forever. It's nice to see you bog again.

Debra Goodey said...

Wow, what priceless pictures. I LOVE the one with the four hands. It is so cute.

I can't wait until my new baby boy comes. I want to get a picture of all the boys feet together. Eight cute feet all together. It sounds kind of weird, but I am excited. It's the little things in life!

The Red Hen said...

Mindy,
Your pictures are beautiful. There is just something about a daughter that is so special. Betty is beautiful and she is so lucky to have so many wonderful women to learn from.

amy said...

WELL MINDY... I MUST SAY U DO HAVE A CUTE FAMILY! THE BOYS R GETTIN BIG! I WAS JUS GOIN THROUGH MY E MAILS AND ALMOST DELETED THEM ALL UNTIL I SAW THE 1 U SENT.. I CHECKED IT OUT AND THE PIC'S LOOK GREAT! GRAM IS SOOO PRETTY! I WISH I HAD PIC'S WITH HER! I'M JEALOUS!

Tyler and Lacey said...

That is great! The picture are very cute and turned out well. your daughter is so beautiful!

Becky Rasmussen said...

Mindy, thanks for stopping by my blog and sharing. I love your 4 generations photos. You look AMAZING in them. Do you gain any weight when you're pregnant?

natskeen said...

Looking and reading this post brought me to tears also! You are so lucky to be able to do that...four generations...AMAZING!! Everyone looks so cute. I think your little girl will cherish that picture forever!

Audrey said...

Very, very cute I loved them! to answer your questions I got my pictures done at JC Penney's at the South Towne Mall. They do a great job but yours are fabulous too.