Monday, September 1, 2008

Betty's Blessing Day































We blessed Betty Yesterday. Russell was amazing!! He always gives beautiful blessing and I am so lucky to have family members who are able to write down the blessing as it is given so that my kids can reflect back on those blessings throughout their lives!! Thank you Misty and Jolene for helping me write it down. I am always overwhelmed by the support that we have from our friends and family we are truly blessed!! I truly feel loved and Betty is so blessed to have so many people who love her and would take the time out of their busy schedules to come and support her!!

Thanks to all of you who participated in Betty's blessing day and thank you for making it so special by being apart of it!! Thanks to those who helped out by bringing food and helping set up for the dinner after the blessing!! It was so fun to be able to visit with some of those who came and shared in this special day!! Also an extra special thanks to Sherri for helping me make Betty's blessing dress and for her hair bow!! I couldn't have EVER accomplished such a feat without you and I know she will treasure it for the rest of her life and will want to use it for her little girl!!

Betty looked amazing in her dress!! She looked so beautiful!! She is my little princess an on this very special day she was even dressed like my little princess!!

4 comments:

Audrey said...

She is so precious!

Dave and Sherri said...

Oh Min, it turned out SO great! Betty's dress was amazing. I'm so glad you had such amazing ambition to do this :) Thanks for letting me come and celebrate Betty with you. Russell did do a great job!

Debra Goodey said...

Wow, she is a beauty! I am sad to have missed the blessing. I had sick children on Sunday and wasn't able to come to church. I am glad I got to see pictures of that beautiful dress.

Nicole Jaussi said...

That dress is AMAZING! I wish I could have seen her in person! She is so adorable Mindy.