Monday, September 1, 2008

Betty's 1st 4-wheeler ride and Dove Hunt Scouting Trip






Saturday They boys wanted to go for a 4-wheeler ride. Russell thought that it would be fun to take them out and while they were out they would also scout for dove's since the dove hunt started today. I was debating whether or not to go with Betty just because she is so small and there is no way to be able to hold onto her if we wrecked but Russ said he would be careful so we all went.

I was so glad that we did!! It was so much fun. Hunter and Easton played in the dirt while Russell and I watched for and counted the number of Doves that flew over. I got some cute pictures of all my boys. I saw them walking down the dirt road and had to get their pictures. Hunter also wanted to take some pictures of us so he took some of the rest of us on the 4-wheeler.

Can you believe how red Betty's hair is?? This is the first picture taken where you can see how red her hair is!! I cant believe how beautiful she is!! I have tried to color my hair to be that pretty auburn red and it wouldn't take and she has it naturally.

After about an hour and a half and 60 doves later we decided to come home and as we were driving down one of the dirt roads we passed a trianthela walking in the dirt so I had Russell pull out my camera and take a picture of it! I was sure glad it was so far away from my home!!

2 comments:

Jason said...

So how many doves are in your freezer now? My boys liked the picture of the spider!!!

Mindy Greene said...

Russell and his dad shot 16 doves that night and he came home and cooked them. I call them dovelets because they are so small ;)

They had alot of fun though.