Friday, October 16, 2009

Scarecrow Festival









I am a little behind so forgive me for updating so long out. Today We took the kids to the Scarecrow festival at Thanksgiving point. I want to take the kids because its something that I have done every year with the kids while Russell goes on the Deer hunt. The only thing is this year Russ is taking the boys with him. Because Russell knew how bad I wanted to take them he met us there this morning before they left on the hunt. We had so much fun and I was sooo grateful for not having to miss out on this fun memory. Thanks Sweetie! I love you!

Also a big thanks to my neighbor Mike for getting us tickets into the park. In the train picture Hunter is riding in the front of train with Mikes son Matt. He had a lot of fun. They have candy in the front and when they drove past people they gave Hunter Candy to throw to the families there. It was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Dave and Sherri said...

Okay, you're way too good a mom! What a fun time!