Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Russell's Moose



So Russ and his dad went to Canada for a Moose hunt that they booked last year. Both Russ and his dad were excited to take a moose while they were there. So here are pictures of them. I guess from one horn to another Russell's measures over 5 feet in length and my father in laws was bigger. Here are pictures of the moose they shot.

For those who were asking. Its going on the wall in the office above the Bear. Then I believe we have hit capacity for mounted animals.

5 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

Holy cow! Those are HUGE!!! Where is he going to put this one???

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap those bad boys are huge!Thats very impressive but I think your running out of wall space so feel free to display it at my house! Ha Ha just kidding guess I just better go get my own

Kim said...

Oh WOW!!!!! Where is he going to put this one??? that thing is huge.

Anonymous said...

Wow. That is one whoppin' huge moose.

Becky Rasmussen said...

That's awesome! I'm hoping they decide to draw for Buffalo. Russell's dad keeps giving me Buffalo and Caribou meat and we love it!