Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Betty!!


Happy Birthday my sweet little princess!! I cant believe that my sweet little girl is one years old!! This past year has gone by sooo fast. I am so blessed to have my sweet family.

We did a princess party for my sweet little girl. We had some fun princess crowns that my good friend Carol made for the girls (thanks Carol! Your the best)!! Then each of the girls made princess wands thanks for the stars Ginny, and with the Greene family we played kiss the frog like pin the tail on the donkey. We did 2 parties because of sickness going around the Greene family.

It was so much fun spending time with all our friends and family members! Thanks to all of you who came and got her a gift! You all are amazing and it was fun to have everyone here to help us celebrate with us.

1 comment:

Dave and Sherri said...

Love the pictures! Happy Birthday baby Betty!!