Monday, June 29, 2009

Airplane Fun

My mom called me today and asked me if I wanted to take the kids with her and Amy and her family to the Provo Airport to see some old fashion war planes that they had on display for people to come and see. It was defiantly small but it was neat to see the different planes. The kids also enjoyed watching the planes land and take off. They even got to see a helicopter take off right in front of them. I never realized that Provo Airport had so many planes and helicopters taking off from their each day.





When we finished we took the kids to the Provo river to feed the ducks. When I was a little girl my grandma use to take us there every year to feed the ducks and there were tons of them. Today there were only 3. The kids enjoyed feeding them but it didn't take long with 6 kids throwing bags of popcorn to fill them up and send them up stream so the kids decided to play in the river. it was surprisingly cold compared to the lake.





2 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

Holy cow! You're going post crazy! I LOVE it.

The Stoddard's said...

I love all theese pictures. It makes me feel like we get to see you every day!