Friday, June 12, 2009










Today I decided to take Betty and enter her into the Saratoga Springs Baby Contest. I was so excited when I got their and seen that they were doing pictures. I figured even if she didn't win we still get a picture out of it and that makes it all worth it.

I know that everyone who doesn't win always has an excuse for why they didn't win so here's mine :)!! They were suppose to have the age categories broken up 0-3, 4-6, 7-9, and 10-12 months and up. Because they didn't have a lot of people enter they ended up combining 0-12 months in the same catagory and I would say by seeing the kids their that 80% of the kids entered was under a year and thats just a lot of kids.

I don't care if she won! it was a lot of fun and I know that she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! And look at these cute pictures I got out of it!!! Isn't she just precious! I also have to thank Sherri for letting me run to her home to make Betty this flower to match her outfit! it turned out amazing and topped off the entire outfit!!

4 comments:

Debra Goodey said...

Super cute pictures. I love the bow as always!

Jared, Keri,Ashlyn,Anderson & Jaxon said...

I love the pictures and they did come out adorable. I can't believe how big she has gotten. It's seems like forever since I have seen you all. We are doing great and Ashlyn is doing really well with the new baby.

The Stoddard's said...

Those contest are dumb anyway. They charge you to tell you your baby is cute. She is both beautiful and amazing!

Becky Rasmussen said...

What an adorable little princess. She better not be your only girl or she is going to be so SPOILED!

;)