Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tulip Festival



I have been wanting to go to the Tulip Festival sooo bad and every time we were going to go it was windy or cold so today Russell called me from work and said that it was a nice day and did we want to go when he got home and of course I said yes. So I dressed the kids in cute outfits and we left as soon as Russell got home.

We had so much fun and the Tulips were BEAUTIFUL!!! I cant wait until I can plant some of them in my yard and have them bloom next year! So here are some of the cute pictures that we took today. And yes Hunter took the pictures of Russell and I. I think they turned out cute too bad they are a little blurry.

7 comments:

Becky Rasmussen said...

Wow! It does look beautiful and what cute pictures of your little family. I love the ones of your boys and Russell.

Dave and Sherri said...

Are you kidding me??? You HAVE to do professional photography! You are INCREDIBLE!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures - I can't believe Russell let you get a picture of you two kissing - it's SO cute! You could FRAME these pictures!!! Your kids are so cute and can I say you are BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm SO lucky to have you as a BFF!! :)

Jared, Keri,Ashlyn,Anderson & Jaxon said...

The pictures came out adorable. I've been wanting to go but it seems like something has come up each time we want to go. Maybe next year. I love tulips.

Ginny Connelly said...

These pictures turned out so cute. We'll have to take a day next year and tiptoe through the tulips. What a great place to take some amazing pictures.

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap Those are simply beautiful! My favorite is the one that shows how much you and russell are in love by kissing in public! My hubby wouldnt ever do that! Glad you had a gorgeous Day!

Debra Goodey said...

Oh my goodness, those are gorgeous pictures! What a cute family you have. We've got to get our boys together to play.

The Stoddard's said...

way cute! theese ones are for the frames! You guys are amazing.