Friday, May 22, 2009

Jackson Hole Trip 2009


Yesterday Morning all of the Greene family loaded up and headed out for our annual Jackson Hole trip. I was so excited about this trip. I have had so many things going on and so many things to go to that it was nice to know that all we had to do on this trip was relax and have fun!! So bear with me because I have 4 days worth of pictures in this one post because I didn't want to post for each day. I dont have pictures on the way there or for Friday because I didn't have my camera with me and so Misty took them for me and I havn't gotten them yet but Friday we went to the Mountian Man Rendezvous at the rodeo grounds. did some shopping and then went to the hotel and snuck in the hot tubs (the pool and hot tub was not open yet)

First thing Saturday Morning we all got up and headed in to town for an old west horse and wagon parade. You all know how I love a Parade!! It was a lot of fun.






That night we went to see the Bar J Wranglers. You can't go to Jackson Hole and not go and see them. While at the ranch inbetween dinner and the show we walked around there ranch and took some of these family pictures.









Sunday we decided to go to Yellowstone. At first I thought do I really want to get up at 5:00 in the morning to go see animals??? We did and it was one of the best Yellowstone trips that we have gone on. All the Bears were just coming out of hibernation and we see 4 of them we seen moose, elk, buffalo, big horn sheep, Coyote, and a bald eagle. It was the best trip as far as seeing animals that we have ever gone on.



This is the bear that they were all looking at it ended up going down the hill and crossing the road right in front of us!

Then of course before we left to come home on Monday we had to take our picture at the horn arch! This is not actually located on the main square any more each year starting last year and going for 4 years they auctioning off the arches around the park in the main town square and replace it with a new one. Last year this arch sold for 54,000.00. I liked taking our picture by this one because you didn't have to deal with the cars in the road and people in the back ground. After we were done you all know me I had to snap a few more pictures of the kids around the fun things at this place to stay so here are some of those pictures as well.




6 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

These pictures are AWESOME!!! I'm glad you figured out how to add more to your blog :)

Anonymous said...

Those are so awesome! looks like your family had some close call! Wish I was there

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Betty! That one belongs in a frame, I think.

The Stoddard's said...

Amazing! We need to plan a trip to jackson together somtime.

Becky Rasmussen said...

I love Jackson, but my favorite thing is rafting the Snake River. I can't wait to take on the Big Kahuna again!

Debra Goodey said...

You got some really awesome pictures. Your kids are so cute!