Tuesday, May 19, 2009

First Wake Board Trip of the Summer



O.K. So I am sad that at this point I am restricted to doing slide shows. I found out that because I haven't been shrinking my pictures before uploading them to my blog that I have used up all my memory and so I can't upload any other pictures until I go through my blog and shrink the size of my pictures and right now I don't have time so I am using the slide show until I can add fix my pictures. Sorry

So today we went wakeboarding for family night and we had the opportunity to take our back yard neighbors Andy and Annie with us and Dallin and Lauren. We had so much fun everyone was pulling all sorts of cool tricks and after everyone had a chance to go we let Hunter and Easton go out in the tube and Hunter did not want to come in so Russell came up with a great idea and let Hunter tube and Andy wakeboarded behind him and it was awesome to have Andy doing flips over the top of Hunter!

We had a lot of fun! Thanks to everyone for coming and spending Family night with us it was a ball!!

3 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

Once again, your pictures are fantastic! You really are good! looks like you had a great time!

Becky Rasmussen said...

Mindy, I'm so JEALOUS. I'm a water baby, but Neil and I have never had a boat, nor do we anticipate having one anytime in the near future. Once a year we try to rent Wave Runners, though.

Debra Goodey said...

Those pictures are great! What a fun time!