Monday, June 16, 2008

What a fast learner



About two weeks ago Hunter came to Russell and I and said that he had a dream that he could ride his bike without his training wheels and could we please take them off. Of course Russell and I just laughed and that afternoon Russ move the wheels up so that they weren't touching the ground unless he tipped to one side.

Then on Saturday June 7th our neighbor boy Briant came over to show Hunter his new bike that he had gotten that day and Hunter told Russ that he wanted a new bike and Russ told him that when he could ride his bike without training wheels he would buy him a new one so he said to take them off. Wouldn't you know it he took right off.

I tried to get some pictures of Russ holding the bike but it was too dark but the next morning I took some pictures of him and he has been able to ride his bike without the training wheels ever since. I guess I know what we will be getting him for his birthday!

No comments: