Monday, June 16, 2008

100% Pure Princess





Look at what a Beautiful Baby Girl and mom, its so not fair that anyone looks this good after just having a baby!! On Thursday June 12th one of my best friends Sherri had her baby!! I was so excited for her! We have both been in a "race" to see who would have our baby's first!! She obviously won which is a good thing as much as I want to hold Baby Betty I am glad that she has a little more time to fully developed so that I can bring her home with me!! Sherri Named her little girl Jaylee Lynne and can you believe all that blond hair!! She will be able to clip bows in her hair today!! What a doll!!!

Hunter and Easton also enjoyed being able to hold her and ever since we came home they have been saying I miss Betty when do we get to hold her and when is she coming out of your tummy!! Really Soon!!

2 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

Oh Min, thanks :) It was so awesome to have you guys come and see me! Actually, looking at those pictures makes me crave Maggie Moo's ice cream :) It will be so great to have play dates with Jaylee and Betty. Bring it on :)

Trying to be said...

what a cute baby! cam said that russ called on sat. but failed to tell me about it until monday!! what a ham! :) thats great about hunter riding his bike! i cant believe how old he is getting!!!