Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years!

Happy New Years to everyone. As those of you who know me or are related to me know that a tradition that my Grandma Godfrey started with me and my cousin when we were little kids. Santa dose not fill our stockings Baby New years does. This was a tradition that my grandma started because like everyone says you spend months preparing and buying gifts for Christmas and its all over in 1 day. Well not for my family. We have baby new years. It actually works out handy because I always get the candy at 50-75% off ! Yeah Me! Also if your missed something that you didn't put out for Christmas or something that they wanted goes on sale after Christmas you can get it for a good deal as well. Russell found the RC Motorcycle that Easton wanted normally $25.00 for $5.00 YEAH Russell! Anyways it give you something to look forward to after Christmas.



In the kids stockings they got bubble bath. Saturday morning Russell was a sweetie and got in the tub with the kids and their bubbles. They filled my 80 gallon jetted bath tub. Then added their bubbles and turned on the Jets. Betty started to cry immediately so I got her out and started snappen' pictures. Tah Dah........



In this picture Hunter was showing me how he could duck completely under the bubbles. See his back?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun wish I coukld start a new tradition like that super fun idea

Dave and Sherri said...

LOVE the bubbles! What a riot! I'm glad your boys had so much fun.