Friday, February 13, 2009

MONSTER TRUCKS









Today Russ took the family to see the Monster Trucks with Grandma and Grandpa Greene. It was so much fun taking the boys to see them. I had a lot of fun watching the reactions of the "boys" to the trucks, and motorcycle jumpers. Every time the trucks would jump or the motor cross guys would do a jump Easton would turn around and yell grandpa did you see that grandpa. Easton and Hunter would jump and up and down and kick their feet as the drivers did their different tricks. Russ was hooting and cheering as the motor cross guys did their tricks and at the end of them doing their tricks the last motor cross guy did a back flip. My F.I.L. was standing and cheering I had to get a picture of it! It was cute.

1 comment:

Us Craven's said...

My little sister in law Jennie Beaird was over the marketing for that with Maverick- I almost went- I could have seen you and the kids!