Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!







For Valentines Day every year I do a candle light dinner for my family. This year was a lot of fun. I made Prime Rib for the first time. Russell said it was amazing and that he loved it. We also had chocolate dipped strawberry's, Bananas and pink marshmallows.


For Valentines day this year I gave Russ a 6 X 6 scrapbook that had pictures of him with the family listing things we loved about him, I gave the boys a few movies and Betty a book that she can chew on. I got all the kids cards where you can record your own message and then it plays a cute song. It was cute when Hunter listened to his he started to cry and said that it was the best valentines day ever!



Russell gave me some roses and he gave Betty a Carnation and gave the boys pokemon cards. Grandpa Greene stopped by with a wooden rose for me and Betty and cookies for the kids it was great and the kids gave them a card that had a recorded message and their hand prints in it. It was a great Valentines Day!

1 comment:

Dave and Sherri said...

You are such an amazing mom! I'm so impressed. I hope some day I can be 1/2 as good a mom as you! :)