Saturday, December 17, 2011

Easton's Saratoga Springs Wrestling Tornament

This is Easton's 2nd Wrestling Tournament  he did so good!  I get so nervous before he starts because I want him to succeed so much.  Hunter is my picture taker.  Thank goodness because I cant video and take pictures too.  Here is Easton getting ready to start his 1st match.

He pinned this boy within the 1st few minuets of the round.  Poor boy look at his face.  I have to say I was proud of Easton.  He pinned him doing a 1/2 nelson.
He lost his 2nd match to points but did really well.
Easton and Russell waiting in between rounds.
Hunter taking a picture of himself.  Thank goodness for my sweet Hunter for taking pictures for me.  Thank you Hunter.
Easton Wrestling his last match.  He did so good.  He won this match by points.
He took 2nd place over all.  Good Job Easton!!

No comments: