Friday, June 25, 2010

Take me out to the ball game....


Today was Hunter and Eastons first T-ball game. They are so excited to be able to play. Russell has signed up to coach both of their teams and today He is out of town so guess who go to coach them. You guessed it, Me. and I do have to say I think that I did a pritty good job. I just wish I could have been on the side lines to be able to snap a few more photos.

Easton was so excited to have his friend luke on his team. Dont they look so cute playing the out field?

2 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

SO SO SO Stinking cute!! They look amazing out there on the field. You'll have to let Russell know he did a great job showing them how to look and play like pros! :)

Anonymous said...

Tball is fun and your boys sure are pretty good.