Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Red from head to toe




K- so today I was upstairs in my craft room on my computer and Hunter came upstairs 2 times with some poweraids that he wanted me to open for him and Easton. After about an hour and a half I went down stairs to clean up the house for Russell to come home and to start dinner and they had emptied 4 fruite punch pouches in the drinks and left them on the table with Betty. She spilled them all over the table, floor and chairs and was standing in it with a white shirt on and a wooden spoon. She was red from head to toe literally.

4 comments:

Jared, Keri,Ashlyn,Anderson & Jaxon said...

I think I would of died. This is classic and almost as good as the time you posted when Betty fell into the cake. You got to love those big brothers.

Anonymous said...

Oh how cutefully messy! Im glad you posted like 5 blogs I was beginning to think you had fallen off the blog bandwagon so welcome back! Look forward to seeing more of those adorable funny cute kids

Debra Goodey said...

LOL, totally sounds like something that would happen at my house!

Dave and Sherri said...

I totally remember you telling me about this one. I'm glad you got pictures! How long did it take you to get that red off of her?? Hillarious!