Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fun in the Snow.





Today we had the biggest storm this year. It was a wet heavy snow. When we got home from church Russell was a sweetie and went out with the snowblower and did his best to clean off the driveway and Betty was just loving it. I couldn't get her to come in. She was running from me the minuet I ever got close to her. She would smile and run so I figured if she wanted to play outside I would take some fun pictures and then watch her because I didn't want her to fall in her pritty church dress.
She is so cute she is all girl. She loves this dress. When I put it on her she started to spin side to side and smile.



1 comment:

Dave and Sherri said...

ADORABLE pictures! I'm so glad you're a mom who will grab your camera for stuff like this too! She'll love it later! :)