Saturday, November 7, 2009

New addition to the Greene Family.







This weekend we all drove to Jackson Hole so that Misty could get married at Ox Bow Bend. It was exciting to see the snow come down and has gotten me in the Christmas mood. The 32 degree's was little cold for an out door wedding but it was BEAUTIFUL. Congratulations Misty and Don! As many of you know I love to take pictures and then come home and play with them on the computer so I have attached some of the pictures I took after wedding. I was so sad that not even 1/2 way into the pictures my camera batteries died. I would have liked to take some more. Oh well.














2 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

Holy crap Min! You did AMAZING with these pictures :) I LOVE them - camo and all! Glad you guys had a good time.

Becky Rasmussen said...

Mindy, I should send you the photos I took. Your effects look great! Has Misty seen these? We should surprise her with some prints. Call me 770-2858.