Saturday, January 31, 2009

Betty's New Pictures


















Today I took Betty in to get her updated pictures! We had so much fun taking her pictures. She is so beautiful and she was laughing the entire time and we got some of the cutest pictures of her! The only bad thing about going where I went was they could only transfer over 8 pictures. How dumb don't they know that the more pictures sent over the more money well at least I would spend?? We had to erase an entire outfit of pictures. I was sooo sad because she looked so cute! O-well I will have to take some pictures on my own. LOL!!

6 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

Oh Mindy, she is absolutly BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the pictures. I'm jealous too. I should have gotten a dress like that for Jaylee. LOVE IT!!!

Brillig said...

Oh my gosh, Mindy! She's so gorgeous!!! Lame that they didn't transfer over more photos, though! Her little outfits are too darling. So, so beautiful!

(Oh, this is Anne, by the way. You probably figured that out, but I just wanted to make sure. Everyone just calls me Brillig here in bloglandia! Thanks for sending me your link! I'm excited to catch up with your family!)

Debra Goodey said...

Oh my goodness, I'm so jealous. Those are some of the cutest pictures I have ever seen. She is so beautiful.

Kim said...

She is so beautiful and I love all the pictures. I wouldn't be able to choose either. It's so fun having a little girl huh? I love catching up with you on your blog. Your family is growing so fast.

Ginny Connelly said...

Mindy,
Little Betty is sooo adorable. She is sooo photogenic. What a sweet little girl. I love her so much. I think I want a copy of all of them.

April said...

She is such a happy baby! I can't believe she was smiling and laughing the whole way through it. That is awesome! And that is so lame that the pictures were limited. If they are going to take those many pictures, they should send them over.