Monday, December 15, 2008

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY EASTON



















Today we celebrated Easton's 3rd birthday. Our family and friends all met at Chuckie Cheese. We had a lot of fun playing all the games and earning our tickets. I am so greatful for all of you who came to celebrate with us!! Easton had a lot of fun and love the fun gifts that he received from everyone!! Thanks to everyone for coming and spending this special day with us.

I cant believe that my precious little kids are growing up so fast! I am glad that we are able to celebrate and cherish every moment that we get to spend with them.

2 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

HAPPY BIRTDAY Easton! I'm so glad you had such a fun day! You're growing up to be such a handsome young man, I can't believe you're 3!!!

Ginny Connelly said...

We loved being able to spend the day with you. Easton-you are such a sweet little boy, your spirit just lights up a room. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EASTON!!! We love you!!